Pieni’s Highlights of 2015
- Hills Have Eyes at Hard Club (Porto)
- Mötley Crüe at Mediolanum Forum (Milan)
- The End Of Grace at Sticky Fingers (Gothenburg)
- Equaleft at Hard Club (Porto)
- Alice Cooper at Mediolanum Forum (Milan)
- “Antebellum” by Hills Have Eyes
- “That’s The Spirit” by Bring Me The Horizon
- “Extinct” by Moonspell
- “Everything Ends” by Web
- “Soul Rebel” by Devil In Me
My choice for videos was pretty somber – two focusing on child abuse, one on bullying and another one just being creepy. The last one is funny, but in an aggressive way:
- “Don’t You Worry Child” by We Are The Catalyst
- “Omotenashi” by The Year
- “Diabolical Work Of Art” by Sonic Syndicate
- “Yara’s Song” by Mustasch
- “Jekyll And Hyde” by Five Finger Death Punch
- Equaleft – a new chapter is being written, with a new guitarist. Not sure if the new album will be released already in 2016, but something new will certainly be introduced to us.
- The End Of Grace – it was postponed, again, but I believe it was for the last time.
- Hashtag Yolo – they’re getting serious about this, so let’s see how that goes.
- The 69 Eyes – new album from the Helsinki Vampires!
- Sister – with their 10th anniversary, the sleazy punks announced “something huge” for 2016…
Happy New Year, folks!
Renata “Pieni” Lino