DEADBORN’s Mayhem Maniac Machine Out Today on Apostasy Records
On this 20th day of April 2012 Germany’s Apostasy Records have dropped a bomb called Mayhem Maniac Machine from tech-death unit DEADBORN. With a slightly rougher and thicker production compared to 2007′s acclaimed Stigma Eternal, the nine songs feature intelligent arrangements that alternate between blast attacks and driving rhythms, combined with brilliant melodies and groovy elements. The album was engineered, mixed and mastered with producer Christoph Brandes at Iguana Studios (Necrophagist, Dead Eyed Sleeper, etc). The songwriting and production match the best tech-death of the 90s with the modern sounds of today. Put simply, Mayhem Maniac Metal is DEADBORN’s masterpiece.
- DEADBORN’s Mayhem Maniac Machine Out Today on Apostasy Records (valkyrianmusic.com)
- Abhordium – When Depravity Incarnates (valkyrianmusic.com)
- Welcome at AFM Records: the US Death Metal War Machine VORE (valkyrianmusic.com)
- ONHEIL announces new album – “STORM IS COMING” (valkyrianmusic.com)
- The Undivine – Delusional Noise (valkyrianmusic.com)
- Chaos Records / Dark Blasphemies to Release UNCONSECRATED’s “Awakening in the Cemetery Grave” in June (valkyrianmusic.com)
- VORE Signs With Germany’s AFM Records (valkyrianmusic.com)
- NOWEN – Essence of Fear (valkyrianmusic.com)
- Nile and Mayhem Exclusive UK Show At Bloodstock (valkyrianmusic.com)
This entry was posted on 29th April 2012 at 9:04 am and is filed under News with tags Cannibal Corpse, Deadborn, Death Metal, Dying Fetus, Germany, Massacre Records, Mayhem Maniac Machine, Necrophagist. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.