Greek Titans Sign To Pitch Black
Pitch Black Records is pleased to announce the addition of three outstanding Greek metal acts into its roster and the release of their albums in May. Each band is unique in its own way and style and their albums will be impossible to go unnoticed.
LITROSIS “I am Death” (symphonic black metal) due for release: May 1st 2012.
Their debut album will be the second release in the ‘Blackest Pitch Series’, a series which always features an eclectic selection of black metal with the first pressing being a unique and collectible packaging limited to 333 numbered copies.
MARAUDER “Elegy of Blood” (classic heavy metal) due for release: May 15th 2012
The Greek metal legends are back with their fifth offering! Superb compositions, a powerful production and an already proven performance make waiting for this album unbearable!
SACRED BLOOD “Alexandros” (epic power metal) due for release: May 29th 2012
Sophomore release for this band that goes beyond epic, fusing metal with folk instruments. A concept album adequately dealing with a mighty certain someone who needs no further introduction… Alexandros, better known as Alexander the Great.
More details about each band and album will be revealed soon.
- Reverence- The Asthenic Ascension (valkyrianmusic.com)
- Opeth Set To Release Reissues Of Iconic Albums (valkyrianmusic.com)
- Hard Riot Joins Pitch Black Records (valkyrianmusic.com)
- Dawn of Ashes – Farewell To The Flesh (valkyrianmusic.com)
- Mysticum Sign To Peaceville (valkyrianmusic.com)
- Dissimulation- Prakeikimas (valkyrianmusic.com)
- UKEM Records- DISCIPLES OF EXTREMITY Vol.1 (valkyrianmusic.com)
- Wolfthorn – The Cold Descent of Eternal Winter (valkyrianmusic.com)
This entry was posted on 25th March 2012 at 10:06 pm and is filed under News with tags Alexander the Great, Black Metal, Greek language, Pitch Black Records, Symphonic Black Metal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.